I can’t even wrap my mind around the fact that 9 months have passed and we are three short months away from Jackson celebrating his 1st Birthday!
Jackson is still toothless, but he’s doing so many new things each day and trying SO hard to crawl! Here’s a few highlights from this past month.
- He loves to ride in his big boy wagon!
- He loves eating his “cookies” (they are really Mum Mums made of rice!)
- He’s trying so hard to crawl. He gets around by scooting on his belly.
- He can stand up while holding on to mommy or daddy or the table
- He is finally getting over his texture issue and enjoyed some green beans, potatos and bananas mashed up.
- He finger painted for the first time and loved the mess!
- Mommy and Jackson started morning devotions – we’re learning about all the ways to know that Jesus loves us.
- He loves to play with his Fisher Price tee-ball set and can hit the ball off with his bat – just call him Bam Bam when he goes to whacking the bat!
- He loves the Mickey Mouse Club – the music comes on and he smiles and gets so excited.
- He got his first camouflage jacket and hat from his Pop – it won’t be long until he gets a BB gun! 🙂