Yesterday I said goodbye to my 20’s and hello to 30! Unlike my husband, who had a conniption when he turned 30, I am actually pretty excited about this new decade! I pray that the next 10 years will be lived for God’s glory. That I will grow closer to my Savior and cherish each moment He gives me. I kind of did a lot of my own things in my 20’s. 🙂
Here’s a list of my 30 favorite things at the moment and a few photos from my birthday dinner last night!
1. When Jackson smiles at me.
3. Beth Moore Bible studies
4. All things cupcake! Eating them, baking them – especially Red Velvet!
6. Dr Pepper – especially Classic 50’s DP
9. Grey’s Anatomy
11. Hawaii – counting down until I go back this time next year! John and I will renew our wedding vows on the same island we got engaged!
14. Story (my Yorkie!)
16. Banana Splits
17. Taking pictures
18. Scrapbooking – even though I don’t do it as much as I used to.
21. Sunday Naps – those don’t happen much anymore…
22. Hugs from the kids at the Mission
23. Checking the mail and finding a card inside the mailbox
24. Sending cards to people
25. Tulips in the spring
27. Christmas music!
28. A clean house…another thing that doesn’t happen as much as it did before having a baby!
29. Long, hot, baths
30. Reading to and rocking Jackson