Today my Little Man is 10 months old! In two short months we will be celebrating his 1st birthday party – Little Blue Truck style. I ordered the invites this past week and all the details are falling into place. Yes, this detail oriented mama has been planning for several months now. It’s kind of a big deal 🙂
This has been a fun month! Check out all that Jackson’s been up to…..
- Jackson took his first trip to the Oklahoma State Fair. He wasn’t old enough to have a corn dog, but he got to see lots of animals. One really loud sheep scared him to pieces.
- Jackson had no desire to crawl on the hardwood floor, so we started spending more time in his room (where there’s carpet) and he is now one fast army crawler. He can zoom around and dump the dog bowels of food and water in a hurry.
- He LOVES mashed potatoes and green beans! He chowed down on them at Lambert’s in Springfield, MO.
- He’s still a BIG fan of Mickey Mouse and dances when the Hot Dog Dance comes on.
- When Jackson is in his high chair, he leans down to try and find his dog- who he just loves!
- There was finally a food Jackson refused to eat! Gerber’s broccoli. He made awful faces and pushed the spoon away.
- Jackson got his first hair cut at Sports Clips. He sat in daddy’s lap, watched ESPN and let the lady do her thing. His hair had gotten pretty long over his ears and around his face.
- He took his first trip to the pumpkin patch….
- He waved bye to me and daddy when we left him with a friend for date night!
- He likes to grab you around the neck when you hold him and pat your back. Sometimes he ducks head into your shoulder like he’s shy.
- You have 2 teeth