Today my Little Man is 8-Months-Old! I can’t believe it! This has been a fun month! He is doing new things each and every day and has the sweetest and funniest personality. Here are some of the highlights from this month!
- We heard Jackson belly laugh for the first time. He loves his dog and got SO cracked up watching her. It was the sweetest sound I have ever heard!
- Jackson learned how to turn his music off and on in his crib and his way of doing it included kicking the music player. It wasn’t uncommon for music to go off in the middle of the night.
- We gave you a small taste of gelato and you loved it! So much, in fact, that you cried and cried when we wouldn’t give you anymore.
- We lowered your crib!
- You started fake coughing to get attention and you think it’s hilarious!
- You love the bubbles at story time and get so excited when you see them. You try and grab them.
- You push yourself up on your arms and move your legs….it won’t be long until you’re crawling.
- You love to splash and play in the bathtub
- You get shy, smile and bury your head in mommy and daddy’s neck.
- You spent your first night away from Mommy and Daddy at Pop and Lolli’s house
- You started eating puffs and Cheerios
- Your friends Justin and Jessica moved to Yale 🙁
Let me just tell you it was hard getting a decent photo of Jackson this morning! He is a little animal and does not want to sit still! He was either all over the place or trying to eat the chalkboard. Here’s a few photos to prove it!
***This week I’m the featured blogger over at Teagan’s Travels! Pop over and check out Michelle’s awesome blog!