- He began to roll from his back to his tummy. He can now roll like a mad man and often times he escapes his blanket and ends up on the wood floor when I’m not looking.
- He has started to growl when he gets upset. Especially when we aren’t getting his bottle to him fast enough.
- He is sleeping all night (most nights!)
- He has started this new thing where he pooches his bottom lip out and puckers up his lips. Cute faces….
- We started going to Baby Story time at our library and Jackson loves the bubbles.
- He experienced his first Tornado weekend in Oklahoma (it’s not over yet. Tonight is supposed to be BAD! They are calling for life-threatening tornadoes. Our bags are packed and we are ready to hunker down in our scardy hole….)
The best news is that we FINALLY have Jackson’s birth certificate and we will get a court date Monday! Then everything will be final! We will have our Gotcha Day!
Kind of a crazy story about the birth certificate…our attorney requested it over a month ago and we had yet to receive it. It was the ONLY thing we were waiting on for our final court date so John decided to visit the vital records office yesterday and our paperwork was just sitting there.
They were looking for a birth certificate with mine and John’s name listed instead of our birth mother’s and/or were looking for Jackson’s last name to be the same as his birth mom’s. However, our birth mother listed our last name on Jackson’s birth certificate.
Thank goodness John went down there or we might have been waiting a long time!
Can’t wait to go to court and FINALLY send out our adoption announcements! Yay!