If Jackson doesn’t make his arrival beforehand, Tuesday will be the day that our birth mom is admitted to the hospital and she will be induced early, early Wednesday morning!
I am SO excited knowing that we have a game plan! My last day of work will be Monday and John and I will drive the 2 hours to the hospital on Tuesday evening and be there for the whole shebang!
Prayers would be greatly appreciated! I can’t believe we are less than a week away from meeting our little man!
SO….this weekend will (probably) be our last without a little nugget. So here’s my plans…
- Sleep LATE and take a few naps!
- Clean house REALLY GOOD and get all the laundry done
- Buy the last two Christmas gifts I need – why does my dad have to be SO hard to buy for??
- Go see a chick flick Friday night
- Make sure my sweet dog is good and taken care of while we are at the hospital
- pack a snack bag for the hospital – John will really appreciate this one!
- Pay some bills
- Just bubble with excitement and thank God for this amazing journey!
We will post photos and updates just as soon as we can!